LOW VISCOSITY EPOXY CAN SYSTEM FOR CRACK REPAIR
Concrete crack repair epoxy mixing resin
Can System Mortar XCS-03 be a high quality repair system for liquid filling and leveling equipment. The system bonds to vertical holes. it ideally suited to applications requiring superior bond strength, repairing hard-to-reach areas where a flow able epoxy is needed. Can be applied to substrates such as steel, concrete, fiberglass, wood, cement, ceramic tiles and most other building materials. XCS-03 is liquid, can be poured into vertical holes or cracks or used with a brush.
Specification of XCS-03 low viscosity epoxy can system
- Material: Epoxy
- Versions: XCS-03
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Mixing Ratio: 1:1
- Mixed Color: Gray
- Standard Package: 500g(resin) + 500g(hardener) in cans
WDB epoxy resin can system provides excellent bonding strength
- Styrene free and ECO friendly building material
- Provide longer working time
- Suitable for various applications
- Superior bonding strength
- Offer with economic price
- Easily mixed by hand
- No caulking gun required
WDB epoxy resin can system is for filling crack gap and holes
- Filling in vertical holes, cracks and gaps with a brush
- Fixing reinforcement bars into concrete, machine, steel construction and wooden construction
- Repair crack for concrete, masonry, marble, tiles, brick
- Can be used for DIY or professional applications
- Reinforcing or bonding the precast concrete or structure frame
- Bonding and fixing sheet metal or dry screw
- 500g(resin) + 500g(hardener) in cans
- Resin: White, Hardener: Black
- WDB Label or no Label.
- EXP Date on the top of cartridge.
- Customized Packing.
- Let us know your requirement, we’ll try to save your budget and meet deadline. Please Contact Us.