COLD WEATHER EPOXY CHEMICAL ANCHOR
X500SD 400ML 3:1
Cracked Concrete Epoxy Chemical Anchoring
X500SD 400ML is strongest in all chemical anchoring. Remarkable at cold weather, cracked concrete and water saturated holes.
Ultimate performance for rebar connections, heavy anchoring on dry concrete, wet concrete, cracked and uncracked concrete. Advanced-formula pure epoxy adhesive is workable at wide temperature and crucial anchoring. Quality tested and approved by Germany lab. Non-sag allows for overhead and suspended ceiling application. There is also 585ml available in the range.
Chemical fixing system – Ultimate performance pure epoxy chemical anchor
High-end epoxy mortar for heavy anchoring and critical conditions. In variation case of anchoring work which required higher performance to satisfy and secure the anchoring in dry, wet, uncracked, cracked concrete even in seismic conditions or temperature variation and installation limitation. We tested diverse anchoring condition in ETAG approval lab and with report to compare. Epoxy injectable adhesive anchor is strongest one of bonding fasteners which is growing demands.
- Material: Pure Epoxy
- Model Number: X500SD
- Size: 400ml
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Mixing Ratio: 3:1
- Mixing Color: Orange
- Standard Package: One cartridge with one mixer
- Other Accessory: Mixer, caulking gun, nylon sleeve, air pump, brush
Features & Benefits
- Workable in low temperature and high temperature.
- Can be used in wet concrete hole (Reduction of the recommended loads of 20%).
- Heavy duty load.
- Non-sag for overhead and wall application.
- Good performance on uncracked and cracked concrete.
- Ideal for deep embedment and large holes.
- No shrinkage.
- Styrene free and low odor. LEED tested for VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- No health and safety concern to slow down your work.
- ETA in process.
Non-sag chemical epoxy for cold weather anchoring
High strength pure epoxy mortar has ultimate performance for rebar connections and heavy anchoring, even in cold weather. It can use in all year and four seasons as well as easy storage. For extremely cold, you can check vinylester material or contact us for customized formula.
Epoxy for water saturated concrete anchoring
High quality epoxy can meet all fastening purpose and fixing solutions. GU-500SD can install at wet concrete with excellent performance. (Bonding strength will decrease than installed at dry concrete.) We have performance report by leading lab, please feel free to check with us.
CHART 1. SOLID SUBSTRATE REBAR INSTALLATION DETAILS
|Pressure||Destroy Haul Strength (Kgf/KN)||Safety Haul Strength (Kgf/KN)||Working Standard (mm)|
|Concrete Strength||4,000 psi||280 kg/cm2||4,000 psi||280 kg/cm2||Hole Diameter||Hole Depth|
|Remarks:||1. Concrete Strength fc’: 280kg/cm2 (4,000 psi)
2. Rebar Strength: #3~#5 fy: 2,800 kgf/cm2, #6~#11 fy= 4,200 kgf/cm2
CHART 2. CURING TIME TABLE
|Temperature (°C)||Gelling||Full Curing|
|5~9||2 hr.||90 hr.|
|10~14||90 min.||64 hr.|
|15~19||45 min.||28 hr.|
|20~29||30 min.||18 hr.|
|30~39||20 min.||7 hr.|
|40||12 min.||5 hr.|
|Please make pull out test over 24 hours after full cured.|
CHART 3. FIXING CONSUMPTION PER CARTRIDGE
|Anchor Size||Hole Diameter
|Number of Fixings|
|Note: Based on continuous installation without interruptions or nozzle changes. Provided as a guide and will vary with temperature.|
How to use a caulking gun?
1. There is a small trigger on the back of the caulking gun. Press the release trigger with your thumb. This will loosen the long steel rod that runs through the entirety of the frame. 2. Pull the plunger all the way back. 3. Remove the white cap and plug of tube and then screw the mixer nozzle on to the tube. Insert the flat end of the tube into the back of the gun first and put the tube with the mixer nozzle in the front. Pull the handle trigger to move the plungers of caulking gun. Make sure that the plungers of caulking gun are in the center of tube pistons. It is very important to put the tube in the correct position.