585ML DOUBLE TUBE GLUE GUN
Injection cartridge epoxy gun
Twin Component Applicator. Provide special 585ml cartridge. Handle is aluminum Alloy, trigger and carriage of metal material. Powerful gripping plate for greater durability, easy to release and high viscosity sealant.
Ratio 3:1 585ml dual component epoxy applicator
There are various dual component cartridge design in the industry. This type epoxy applicator is for 585ml and 385ml cartridge and fit most brand’s cartridge.
Specification of WDB-G-1020 585ml double tube glue gun
- Item No.: WDB-G-1020
- For 585ml two-component injection epoxy adhesive
- Color: Black/Blue/Red
- Cartridge ratio: 3:1
- Thrust Ratio: 26:1
- Handle: Aluminum Alloy
- Trigger: Metal
- Carriage: Metal
- Suitable for WDB 585ml cartridge of Pure Epoxy.
WDB-G-1020 injection cartridge epoxy gun with powerful gripping plate for easy caulking
- Steady quality with competitive price
- Easy installation and operation
- Energy saving design
- Twin gripping plate
- Anti-drip design
- Suitable for high viscosity sealant
- High quality for long-term using
- Press the trigger for short time pause or pulling out the steel arm
- 10pcs per carton
- Carton dimension: 42x29x38.5cm(H)
- N.W.: 15KGS
- G.W.: 16KGS
- Other packing requirements, please check with us.
How to install chemical anchor?
1. Drill the specific hole size and depth. 2. Clean dust with brush and air blow pump. 3. Press out unmixed resin which can’t be used. 4. Inject mixed resin into drilled hole and fill from the bottom. 5. Insert rebar/threaded rod/steel strip. Curing time refer to TDS. Don’t touch until full curing. The installation process will affect the bonding performance of chemical anchors.