400ML TROPICAL EPOXY CHEMICAL ANCHOR
X500 400ML 3:1
High Temperature Epoxy Anchoring Mortar
400ml epoxy chemical anchor is 3:1 injectable cartridge for rebar connections and heavy anchoring. Suitable for construction in tropical or summer.
Epoxy satisfy the demand for high strength, wide temperature range and nonstandard installation on mostly case. Outstanding tension test by Germany lab according to EAD 330499-00-0601 which is bonded fastener use in concrete with rebar and threaded rod. Epoxy injection mortar can be used indoors or unventilated areas without health and safety concerns. There is also 585ml available in the range.
Chemical fixing system – Ultimate performance pure epoxy chemical anchor
High-end epoxy mortar for heavy anchoring and critical conditions. In variation case of anchoring work which required higher performance to satisfy and secure the anchoring in dry, wet, uncracked, cracked concrete even in seismic conditions or temperature variation and installation limitation. We tested diverse anchoring condition in ETAG approval lab and with report to compare. Epoxy injectable adhesive anchor is strongest one of bonding fasteners which is growing demands.
- Material: Pure Epoxy
- Model Number: X500
- Size: 400ml
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Mixing Ratio: 3:1
- Mixed Color: Orange
- Standard Package: One cartridge with one mixer
- Other Accessory: Mixer, caulking gun, nylon sleeve, air pump, brush
Features & Benefits
- Performance testing by ETAG qualified lab according to EAD 330499-00-0601
- Ultimate bonded strength for wide-ranging high performance requests or particular conditions.
- Good chemical resistance and better for high and low temperature.
- Ideal for deep embedment.
- Longer working time and No shrinkage.
- Orange color can be easily monitored.
- Styrene free and low odor. LEED tested for VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- No health and safety concern to slow down your work.
Epoxy anchoring for wall extension, building facades, beam to column connection
High strength epoxy anchoring adhesive can be dispensed at cold and warm temperature. Extensive use in most high strength request for anchoring from new building to old, retrofit or remodel the structure, connect new extension and strengthen present beam. Chemical anchoring is efficient and fast way for strengthening. For large project of dam, bridge, highway, tunnel which is required to use superior epoxy for structural reinforcement.
Strongest epoxy anchoring for all fixing solution
Non-drip formula, ideal for overhead installation and suspension anchorage. Versatile and multi-purpose pure epoxy is longer curing time and more flexible on applications. As global warming, climate suitability and wide temperature applicability are important for chemical anchor development. We equip temperature facilities to simulate different anchoring temperature worldwide and do multiple testing to ensure the quality. The steady characteristic of epoxy is most used in tropical zone.
CHART 1. SOLID SUBSTRATE REBAR INSTALLATION DETAILS
|Pressure||Destroy Haul Strength
|Safety Haul Strength
|Concrete Strength||4,000 psi||280 kg/cm2||4,000 psi||280 kg/cm2||Hole Diameter||Hole Depth|
|Remarks:||1. Concrete Strength fc’: 280kg/cm2 (4,000 psi)
2. Rebar Strength: #3~#5 fy: 2,800 kgf/cm2, #6~#11 fy= 4,200 kgf/cm2
CHART 2. CURING TIME TABLE
|Temperature (°C)||Gelling||Full Curing|
|5~10||1-2 hr.||90 – 100 hr.|
|10~20||30-60 min.||30 – 60 hr.|
|20~30||14-30 min.||14 – 22 hr.|
|30~40||10-20 min.||6 – 12 hr.|
|Please make pull out test over 24 hours after full cured.|
CHART 3. FIXING CONSUMPTION PER CARTRIDGE
|Anchor Size||Hole Diameter
|Number of Fixings|
|Note: Based on continuous installation without interruptions or nozzle changes. Provided as a guide and will vary with temperature.|
How to use a caulking gun?
1. There is a small trigger on the back of the caulking gun. Press the release trigger with your thumb. This will loosen the long steel rod that runs through the entirety of the frame. 2. Pull the plunger all the way back. 3. Remove the white cap and plug of tube and then screw the mixer nozzle on to the tube. Insert the flat end of the tube into the back of the gun first and put the tube with the mixer nozzle in the front. Pull the handle trigger to move the plungers of caulking gun. Make sure that the plungers of caulking gun are in the center of tube pistons. It is very important to put the tube in the correct position.