400ML SAUSAGE SILICONE GUN
Aluminum sealant caulking gun
User friendly, convenient swivel carriage. Cartridge guns feature a pull and cartridge puncture tool. Insert and fit cartridge into applicator gun. Apply silicone with a caulking gun in a continuous bead to the prepared joint. Increased durability and efficiency.
Specification of WDB-G-1023 400ml sausage silicone gun
- Item No.: WDB-G-1023
- Inner Diameter: 50.8mm
- Outer Diameter: 53.8mm
- Barrel Length: 267mm
- Type: Single Component
- Drive: Manual
- Capacity: 300ml to 400ml
- Handle: Aluminum Alloy
- Trigger: Aluminum Alloy
- Carriage: Aluminum Barrel
- Color: Aluminum Alloy
- Country of Manufacture: Taiwan
- For use of non-cartridged sealant aluminum tubular sealant holder suitable for cartridged and non-cartridged sealants.
WDB-G-1023 aluminum sealant sausage gun with puncture tool design
- Steady quality with competitive price
- Easy installation and operation
- Energy save design
- High quality for long-term using
- Single Component Applicator
- Hardened Pusher
- Ergonomic Handle
- 12 pcs / carton
- N.W.: 10.5KGS
- G.W.: 11KGS
- Includes 1 nozzle and push disk.
- Other packing requirements, please check with us.
How to install chemical anchor?
1. Drill the specific hole size and depth. 2. Clean dust with brush and air blow pump. 3. Press out unmixed resin which can’t be used. 4. Inject mixed resin into drilled hole and fill from the bottom. 5. Insert rebar/threaded rod/steel strip. Curing time refer to TDS. Don’t touch until full curing. The installation process will affect the bonding performance of chemical anchors.