400ML DUAL COMPONENT MANUAL CAULKING GUN
Chemical double dispensing guns
Heavy-duty for professional application caulking gun is used as a tool for squeezing adhesive out from cartridges. Insert 400ml capacity into applicator gun. Increased durability, ergonomic handgrip to keep your wrist in natural and balanced position.
400ml epoxy chemical anchor caulking gun
Epoxy chemical anchor mostly is with bigger volume which required heavy duty caulking gun. The caulking gun quality is crucial when the cartridge size is bigger and in cold weather application that require more energy to squeeze. A good tool is easy to use and non-drip. This type of applicator can be adjusted for ratio 1:1, 2:1 and 3:1 with purchase of additional spare parts.
Specification of WDB-G-1016 400ml dual component manual caulking gun
- Item No.: WDB-G-1016
- For 400ml two-component cartridge
- Color: Black/Blue/Red
- Cartridge ratio: 3:1
- Thrust Ratio: 18:1
- Handle: Aluminum Alloy
- Trigger: Metal
- Carriage: Metal
- Suitable for WDB 400ml cartridge of Pure Epoxy.
WDB-G-1016 chemical anchor dispensing gun is heavy duty professional tool
- Steady quality with competitive price
- Easy installation and operation
- Energy saving design
- Twin gripping plate
- Anti-drip design
- Suitable for high viscosity sealant
- High quality for long-term using
- Press the trigger for short time pause or pulling out the steel arm
Storage and re-use
- Store the caulking gun with the plunger head fully retracted.
- Clean off any spills or leaks immediately to maximize the life of the gun.
- 10pcs per carton
- Carton dimension: 54.5×42.5x25cm(H)
- N.W.: 15KGS
- G.W.: 15.5KGS
- Other packing requirements, please check with us.
How to use a caulking gun?
1. There is a small trigger on the back of the caulking gun. Press the release trigger with your thumb. This will loosen the long steel rod that runs through the entirety of the frame. 2. Pull the plunger all the way back. 3. Remove the white cap and plug of tube and then screw the mixer nozzle on to the tube. Insert the flat end of the tube into the back of the gun first and put the tube with the mixer nozzle in the front. Pull the handle trigger to move the plungers of caulking gun. Make sure that the plungers of caulking gun are in the center of tube pistons. It is very important to put the tube in the correct position.