380ML INJECTABLE VINYLESTER CHEMICAL ANCHOR
Hollow block anchor sleeve chemical resin
380ml fast hardening vinylester is good for hollow brick fixing with anchor sleeve. It is also called 400ml or 410ml in the market. It required specific dispenser to go with the coaxial cartridge.
A two-component 10:1 resin chemical anchoring injection system. Convenient setting and fast curing in low temperature. It is environmentally friendly item without styrene. All of our products had tested and approved in Germany according to EAD 330499-00-0601. There are also 150ml, 235ml, 345ml and 360ml for diverse market preference.
Chemical fixing system – Fast curing viny lester chemical anchor
The obvious characteristic of vinylester hybrid mortar is fast curing to save installation time and hardening time. We develop diverse curing time to meet different country weather and installation temperature. Fast curing formula is not suitable for nonstandard high temperature which caused curing time accelerated. Please check technical data sheet for safety installation.
Specification of X2000 vinylester chemical anchor
- Material: Vinylester Styrene Free
- Model Number: X2000
- Size: 380ml
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Mixing Ratio: 10:1
- Mixed Color: Gray
- Standard Package: One cartridge with one mixer
- Other Accessory: Mixer, caulking gun, nylon sleeve, air pump, brush
Vinylester chemical anchor is suitable for installation on vertical wall
- Fast curing time with high reactivity
- styrene free and low VOC
- Good acid and alkali resistance
- Long shelf life
- Use with 380ml applicator gun
- ECO friendly building material
Vinylester injection glue anchor with great resistance to industrial chemicals
380ml vinylester injection chemical anchor is packed in 2 component coaxial cartridge. Resin and hardener are stored in two separate chambers and are not mixed and activated until extrusion through the static mixer. The injection cartridges are quick and easy to use with the WDB’s dispensers. Partially used cartridges can be reused by simply changing the static mixer. X2000 Vinylester chemical grout provides very good resistance to acid and alkali and is suitable for installations at chemical industrial sites.
CHART 1. SOLID SUBSTRATE REBAR INSTALLATION DETAILS
|Pressure||Destroy Haul Strength
|Safety Haul Strength
|Concrete Strength||4,000 psi||280 kg/cm2||4,000 psi||280 kg/cm2||Hole Diameter||Hole Depth|
|Remarks:||1. Concrete Strength fc’: 280kg/cm2 (4,000 psi)
2. Rebar Strength: #3~#5 fy: 2,800 kgf/cm2, #6~#11 fy= 4,200 kgf/cm2
CHART 2. CURING TIME TABLE
|Temperature (°C)||Gelling||Full Curing|
|5||90 min.||8 hr.|
|10||40 min.||4 hr.|
|20||18 min.||1.5 hr.|
|30||9 min.||1 hr.|
|40||6 min.||1 hr.|
|Please make pull out test over 24 hours after full cured.|
CHART 3. FIXING CONSUMPTION PER CARTRIDGE
|Anchor Size||Hole Diameter
|Number of Fixings|
|Note: Based on continuous installation without interruptions or nozzle changes. Provided as a guide and will vary with temperature.|
How to install chemical anchor?
1. Drill the specific hole size and depth. 2. Clean dust with brush and air blow pump. 3. Press out unmixed resin which can’t be used. 4. Inject mixed resin into drilled hole and fill from the bottom. 5. Insert rebar/threaded rod/steel strip. Curing time refer to TDS. Don’t touch until full curing. The installation process will affect the bonding performance of chemical anchors.