360ML TWO COMPONENT CAULKING GUN
Manual adhesive dispensing tool
WDB-G-1017 is a premium gun designed for the professional. Outfitted with a full sized handle for a comfortable grip and ultimate precision. For ease of use, it is equipped with hand action lever for dispensing control. There are various size and ratio of cartridges that required special caulking gun. We supply diverse chemical anchor cartridge.
Ratio 10:1 two parts chemical anchor caulking gun
345ml and 360ml chemical anchor is familiar volume. This caulking tool is used for 345ml, 360ml side by side cartridge as well as 150ml, 235ml cartridge. It’s cost-efficient for wide glue size from consumer to commercial using.
Specification of WDB-G-1017 360ml two component caulking gun
- Item No.: WDB-G-1017
- For 235ml/345ml/360ml side by side tube
- Color: Red
- Cartridge ratio: 10:1
- Thrust ratio: 25:1
- Handle: Aluminum Alloy
- Trigger: Metal
- Carriage: Metal
- Suitable for WDB 235ml/345ml/360ml cartridge of polyester resin, epoxy acrylaye and vinylester.
WDB-G-1017 manual adhesive dispensing tool has comfortable grip for easy operation
- Steady quality with competitive price
- Easy installation and operation
- Energy save design
- High quality for long-term using
- Press the trigger for short time pause or pulling out the steel arm
- 12pcs per carton
- Carton dimension: 37x31x27.5cm(H)
- N.W.: 13KGS
- G.W.: 13.5KGS
- Other packing requirements, please check with us.
How to install chemical anchor?
1. Drill the specific hole size and depth. 2. Clean dust with brush and air blow pump. 3. Press out unmixed resin which can’t be used. 4. Inject mixed resin into drilled hole and fill from the bottom. 5. Insert rebar/threaded rod/steel strip. Curing time refer to TDS. Don’t touch until full curing. The installation process will affect the bonding performance of chemical anchors.