360ML INJECTABLE VINYLESTER CHEMICAL ANCHOR
Fast cure chemical mortar anchoring
360ml vinylester chemical mortar anchoring is the most popular resin cartridge system. The fast curing making it convenient to use in guard rails, staircase, machines, awnings, gate and any hollow blocks made from concrete, stone or solid sand-lime brick.
A two-component 10:1 resin chemical anchoring injection system. Convenient setting and fast curing in low temperature. It is environmentally friendly item without styrene. All of our products had tested and approved in Germany according to EAD 330499-00-0601. There are also 150ml, 235ml, 345ml and 380ml for diverse market preference.
Chemical fixing system – Fast curing viny lester chemical anchor
The obvious characteristic of vinylester hybrid mortar is fast curing to save installation time and hardening time. We develop diverse curing time to meet different country weather and installation temperature. Fast curing formula is not suitable for nonstandard high temperature which caused curing time accelerated. Please check technical data sheet for safety installation.
Specification of X2000 vinylester chemical anchor
- Material: Vinylester Styrene Free
- Model Number: X2000
- Size: 360ml
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Mixing Ratio: 10:1
- Mixed Color: Gray
- Standard Package: One cartridge with one mixer
- Other Accessory: Mixer, caulking gun, nylon sleeve, air pump, brush
Vinylester chemical anchor is fast curing adhesive for dry concrete
- High durability and reliability
- Fast curing adhesive system
- Styrene free and low VOC
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Fit to 360ml caulking gun
- ECO friendly building material
Nylon sleeves and injection vinylester mortar for fixing hollow brick applications
The extensive range of accessories nylon sleeve is perfectly tailored to vinylester injection mortar range. X2000 two component glue for heavy loads and fast curing helps to increase high flexibility of hollow brick applications, per-cast units, perforated concrete. WDB provides different sizes of nylon sleeve. For solid elements, the vinylester hybrid mortar also offer excellence bonding strength.
CHART 1. SOLID SUBSTRATE REBAR INSTALLATION DETAILS
|Pressure||Destroy Haul Strength
|Safety Haul Strength
|Concrete Strength||4,000 psi||280 kg/cm2||4,000 psi||280 kg/cm2||Hole Diameter||Hole Depth|
|Remarks:||1. Concrete Strength fc’: 280kg/cm2 (4,000 psi)
2. Rebar Strength: #3~#5 fy: 2,800 kgf/cm2, #6~#11 fy= 4,200 kgf/cm2
CHART 2. CURING TIME TABLE
|Temperature (°C)||Gelling||Full Curing|
|5||90 min.||8 hr.|
|10||40 min.||4 hr.|
|20||18 min.||1.5 hr.|
|30||9 min.||1 hr.|
|40||6 min.||1 hr.|
|Please make pull out test over 24 hours after full cured.|
CHART 3. FIXING CONSUMPTION PER CARTRIDGE
|Anchor Size||Hole Diameter
|Number of Fixings|
|Note: Based on continuous installation without interruptions or nozzle changes. Provided as a guide and will vary with temperature.|
How to install chemical anchor?
1. Drill the specific hole size and depth. 2. Clean dust with brush and air blow pump. 3. Press out unmixed resin which can’t be used. 4. Inject mixed resin into drilled hole and fill from the bottom. 5. Insert rebar/threaded rod/steel strip. Curing time refer to TDS. Don’t touch until full curing. The installation process will affect the bonding performance of chemical anchors.