360ML ANCHOR SYSTEM EPOXY ACRYLATE CHEMICAL ANCHOR
Masonry vinylester with styrene adhesive anchor
Epoxy acrylate 360ml is best-selling item for general fixations to reinforcement projects. With chemical resistance feature and fast hardening characteristic.
X600 injection bonded resin is middle to heavy strength for extensive loads requirements. All of our products had tested and approved in Germany according to EAD 330499-00-0601 which is norm of bonded fasteners for use in concrete. There are also 150ml, 235ml, 345ml and 380ml available in the range.
Chemical fixing system – Acid and alkali-resisting epoxy acrylate chemical anchor
For anchoring structural steel connections at specific environment of acid and alkali. We will suggest to apply X600 Epoxy acrylate with styrene or X2000 without styrene. All of our injectable cartridge mortar tested in European lab to approval the performance on structural connections with post-installed rebar and threaded anchor.
Specification of X600 epoxy acrylate chemical anchor
- Material: Epoxy Acrylate with styrene
- Model Number: X600
- Size: 360ml
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Mixing Ratio: 10:1
- Mixed Color: Gray
- Standard Package: One cartridge with one mixer
- Other Accessory: Mixer, caulking gun, nylon sleeve, air pump, brush
Features & Benefits
- Medium heavy load.
- Good resistance to acid and alkali.
- Uses 360ml dispenser gun.
- Versatile range of embedment depths.
- Cartridge reusable by simply exchanging static mixer.
Acrylated epoxy adhesive chemical anchor system
X600 is a rapid curing concrete anchor glue based on epoxy acrylate resin with styrene. 360ml dual component heavy duty epoxy glue is mainly deisigned for high bonding performance of anchor bolts, studs, threaded rods, rebars into reinforced concrtete, rock, stone, and granite. It also provides a higher level bonding strength in hollow masonry and pre-cast units when used with suitable anchor sleeves.
CHART 1. SOLID SUBSTRATE REBAR INSTALLATION DETAILS
|Pressure||Destroy Haul Strength (Kgf/KN)||Safety Haul Strength (Kgf/KN)||Working Standard (mm)|
|Concrete Strength||4,000 psi||280 kg/cm2||4,000 psi||280 kg/cm2||Hole Diameter||Hole Depth|
|Remarks:||1. Concrete Strength fc’: 280kg/cm2 (4,000 psi)
2. Rebar Strength: #3~#5 fy: 2,800 kgf/cm2, #6~#11 fy= 4,200 kgf/cm2
CHART 2. CURING TIME TABLE
|Temperature (°C)||Gelling||Full Curing|
|5~9||2 hr.||90 hr.|
|10~14||90 min.||64 hr.|
|15~19||45 min.||28 hr.|
|20~29||30 min.||18 hr.|
|30~39||20 min.||7 hr.|
|40||12 min.||5 hr.|
|Please make pull out test over 24 hours after full cured.|
CHART 3. FIXING CONSUMPTION PER CARTRIDGE
|Anchor Size||Hole Diameter
|Number of Fixings|
|Note: Based on continuous installation without interruptions or nozzle changes. Provided as a guide and will vary with temperature.|
How to install chemical anchor?
1. Drill the specific hole size and depth. 2. Clean dust with brush and air blow pump. 3. Press out unmixed resin which can’t be used. 4. Inject mixed resin into drilled hole and fill from the bottom. 5. Insert rebar/threaded rod/steel strip. Curing time refer to TDS. Don’t touch until full curing. The installation process will affect the bonding performance of chemical anchors.