345ML DUAL COMPONENT CAULKING GUN
10:1 two-component injection applicator
WDB-G-1018 is another good option for 345ml dual component construction glue. Its quick release push rod makes loading and unloading more efficient and easier. With the two-way used design, it is available for single and dual component cartridge. The double-gripping plate and trigger are all made by high standard metal offer durable and good quality.
Ratio 10:1 two parts chemical anchor caulking gun
345ml and 360ml chemical anchor is familiar volume. This caulking tool is used for 345ml, 360ml side by side cartridge as well as 150ml, 235ml cartridge. It’s cost-efficient for wide glue size from consumer to commercial using.
Specification of WDB-G-1018 345ml dual component caulking gun
- Item No.: WDB-G-1018
- For 345ml side by side cartridge
- Color: Black/Red/Blue
- Cartridge ratio: 10:1
- Thrust Ratio: 18:1
- Handle: Aluminum Alloy
- Trigger: Iron
- Carriage: Iron
- Suitable for WDB 345ml cartridge. Chemical anchor of Polyester, Epoxy Acrylaye and Vinylester.
WDB-G-1018 two component injection applicator with quick release push rod
- Steady quality with competitive price
- Easy installation and operation
- Energy saving design
- Twin gripping plate
- Anti-drip design
- Suitable for high viscosity sealant
- High quality for long-term using
- Press the trigger for short time pause or pulling out the steel arm
- 10pcs per carton
- Carton dimension: 37.2x27x30cm(H)
- N.W.: 11.6KGS
- G.W.: 12.1KGS
- Other packing requirements, please check with us.
How to install chemical anchor?
1. Drill the specific hole size and depth. 2. Clean dust with brush and air blow pump. 3. Press out unmixed resin which can’t be used. 4. Inject mixed resin into drilled hole and fill from the bottom. 5. Insert rebar/threaded rod/steel strip. Curing time refer to TDS. Don’t touch until full curing. The installation process will affect the bonding performance of chemical anchors.