150ML INJECTABLE VINYLESTER CHEMICAL ANCHOR
Vinyl ester resin fast cure hybrid mortar
150ml vinylester injection glue anchor is design for DIY fixing market. It’s very suitable house repair and building fixing project.
A two-component 10:1 resin chemical anchoring injection system. Convenient setting and fast curing in low temperature. It is environmentally friendly item without styrene. All of our products had tested and approved in Germany according to EAD 330499-00-0601. There are also 235ml, 345ml, 360ml and 380ml for diverse market preference.
Chemical fixing system – Fast curing viny lester chemical anchor
The obvious characteristic of vinylester hybrid mortar is fast curing to save installation time and hardening time. We develop diverse curing time to meet different country weather and installation temperature. Fast curing formula is not suitable for nonstandard high temperature which caused curing time accelerated. Please check technical data sheet for safety installation.
Specification of X2000 vinylester chemical anchor
- Material: Vinylester Styrene Free
- Model Number: X2000
- Size: 150ml
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Mixing Ratio: 10:1
- Mixed Color: Gray
- Standard Package: One cartridge with one mixer
- Other Accessory: Mixer, caulking gun, nylon sleeve, air pump, brush
Vinylester chemical anchor is eco-friendly styrene free adhesive
- High loading performance
- Fast curing and secure setting quickly
- Styrene free and low VOC
- Good resistance to acid and alkali
- Fit to standard silicone caulk guns
- Small package and ECO-friendly building material
Vinylester hybrid mortar for residential railing, handrails, stairs repair and installation
150ml small volume two component chemical anchoring injection system is great option for house renovation and extension. Vinylester formula with high bonding strength which is suitable for high load fixing projects. Such like fixing decorations, home repair, balcony railing installation. With our special cartridge design, it can be used with the push tube or regular silicone gun. No special tool is required.
CHART 1. SOLID SUBSTRATE REBAR INSTALLATION DETAILS
|Pressure||Destroy Haul Strength
|Safety Haul Strength
|Concrete Strength||4,000 psi||280 kg/cm2||4,000 psi||280 kg/cm2||Hole Diameter||Hole Depth|
|Remarks:||1. Concrete Strength fc’: 280kg/cm2 (4,000 psi)
2. Rebar Strength: #3~#5 fy: 2,800 kgf/cm2, #6~#11 fy= 4,200 kgf/cm2
CHART 2. CURING TIME TABLE
|Temperature (°C)||Gelling||Full Curing|
|5||90 min.||8 hr.|
|10||40 min.||4 hr.|
|20||18 min.||1.5 hr.|
|30||9 min.||1 hr.|
|40||6 min.||1 hr.|
|Please make pull out test over 24 hours after full cured.|
CHART 3. FIXING CONSUMPTION PER CARTRIDGE
|Anchor Size||Hole Diameter
|Number of Fixings|
|Note: Based on continuous installation without interruptions or nozzle changes. Provided as a guide and will vary with temperature.|
How to install chemical anchor?
1. Drill the specific hole size and depth. 2. Clean dust with brush and air blow pump. 3. Press out unmixed resin which can’t be used. 4. Inject mixed resin into drilled hole and fill from the bottom. 5. Insert rebar/threaded rod/steel strip. Curing time refer to TDS. Don’t touch until full curing. The installation process will affect the bonding performance of chemical anchors.