150ML ANCHORING SYSTEM POLYESTER CHEMICAL ANCHOR
Two parts injectable cartridge chemical mortar
150ml polyester chemical anchor is the smallest volume in the range. It is available to work with ordinary silicone gun, no special extrusion tools required.
Polyester with styrene chemical anchor is classic and most popular material for general purpose. Economical price satisfies most fixing demands of medium loads. Applicable for rebar doweling, handrail, facade, pipelines, awnings, brackets. All of our chemical anchor had tested and approved in Germany according to EAD 330499-00-0601. There are also 235ml, 345ml, 360ml and 380ml available in the range.
Chemical fixing system – Economical polyester with styrene
Easy setting injectable mortar for anchoring in concrete and for rebar connections. Market-oriented that we offer various volumes and cartridge design for all kinds of consumption. 150ml is co-axial cartridge with mixing ratio 10:1 for standard silicone gun which no extra dispensing tool required and satisfied one time using. 235ml is best selling size in Taiwan. Middle size of 345ml and 360ml are most popular for flexible applications. 380ml co-axial is economic volume for construction. Polyester injectable adhesive is best choice for beginner to meet mostly basic fixing demands.
- Material: Polyester with styrene
- Model Number: X100
- Size: 150ml
- Mixing Ratio: 10:1
- Mixed Color: Gray
- Shelf Life: 12 months
- Standard Package: One cartridge with one mixer
- Other Accessory: Mixer, caulking gun, nylon sleeve, air pump, brush
Features & Benefits
- Loading strength approved by Germany lab.
- No expansion effect, allowing fixing close to the edges.
- Low levels of volatile organic compounds (VOC’s) according to LEED test.
- Cost-efficient and long durability.
- Vertical or horizontal fixings.
- Medium loads for general anchoring purpose.
- Private label or customized design by demands.
Polyester for convenience packing, economic choice, market-oriented and cost-effective formula
150ml is easy use for small area anchoring. Very convenience for one time use. Available for general silicon gun, no special gun required. Header card is optional for display on shelf in store. For most fixing demands, polyester is qualified with acceptable price and satisfied performance. It’s common, mature item and widely apply to construction.
CHART 1. SOLID SUBSTRATE REBAR INSTALLATION DETAILS
|Pressure||Destroy Haul Strength
|Safety Haul Strength
|Concrete Strength||4,000 psi||280 kg/cm2||4,000 psi||280 kg/cm2||Hole Diameter||Hole Depth|
|Remarks:||1. Concrete Strength fc’: 280kg/cm2 (4,000 psi)
2. Rebar Strength: #3~#5 fy: 2,800 kgf/cm2, #6~#11 fy= 4,200 kgf/cm2
CHART 2. CURING TIME TABLE
|Temperature (°C)||Gelling||Full Curing|
|5~10||40 min.||7 hr.|
|10~20||30 min.||6 hr.|
|20~30||8 min.||3 hr.|
|30~40||3 min.||2 hr.|
|Please make pull out test over 24 hours after full cured.|
CHART 3. FIXING CONSUMPTION PER CARTRIDGE
|Anchor Size||Hole Diameter
|Number of Fixings|
|Note: Based on continuous installation without interruptions or nozzle changes. Provided as a guide and will vary with temperature.|
How to install chemical anchor?
1. Drill the specific hole size and depth. 2. Clean dust with brush and air blow pump. 3. Press out unmixed resin which can’t be used. 4. Inject mixed resin into drilled hole and fill from the bottom. 5. Insert rebar/threaded rod/steel strip. Curing time refer to TDS. Don’t touch until full curing. The installation process will affect the bonding performance of chemical anchors.