150ML ANCHOR SYSTEM EPOXY ACRYLATE CHEMICAL ANCHOR
Single cartridge chemical anchoring adhesive
Single tube 150ml is a good option for DIY. Epoxy acrylate is easy installed and economical as the cartridge can be applied by standard silicone gun.
X600 injection bonded resin is middle to heavy strength for extensive loads requirements. All of our products had tested and approved in Germany according to EAD 330499-00-0601 which is norm of bonded fasteners for use in concrete. There are also 235ml, 345ml, 360ml and 380ml available in the range.
Chemical fixing system – Acid and alkali-resisting epoxy acrylate chemical anchor
For anchoring structural steel connections at specific environment of acid and alkali. We will suggest to apply X600 Epoxy acrylate with styrene or X2000 without styrene. All of our injectable cartridge mortar tested in European lab to approval the performance on structural connections with post-installed rebar and threaded anchor.
- Material: Epoxy Acrylate with styrene
- Model Number: X600
- Size: 150ml
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Mixing Ratio: 10:1
- Mixed Color: Gray
- Standard Package: One cartridge with one mixer
- Other Accessory: Mixer, caulking gun, nylon sleeve, air pump, brush
Features & Benefits
- Medium heavy load and economical choice.
- Easy and quick use, less waste.
- Good resistance to acid and alkali and low VOC.
- Uses silicone sealant gun.
- Cartridge reusable by simply exchanging static mixer.
Epoxy acrylate bonded anchor for corrosive environments
X600 injection bonded anchor is a formulation derived from epoxy acrylate resin with high bonding strength and good chemical resistance to acid and alkali. 150ml small volume two component injection epoxy acrylate adhesive is economical and very convenient for installation. Developed mainly to anchor threaded rods, steel columns, reinforcement bars into concrete, masonry at residential, commercial, and industrial sites. With our special cartridge design, it can be used with the push tube or regular silicone gun. No special tool is required.
CHART 1. SOLID SUBSTRATE REBAR INSTALLATION DETAILS
|Pressure||Destroy Haul Strength (Kgf/KN)||Safety Haul Strength (Kgf/KN)||Working Standard (mm)|
|Concrete Strength||4,000 psi||280 kg/cm2||4,000 psi||280 kg/cm2||Hole Diameter||Hole Depth|
|Remarks:||1. Concrete Strength fc’: 280kg/cm2 (4,000 psi)
2. Rebar Strength: #3~#5 fy: 2,800 kgf/cm2, #6~#11 fy= 4,200 kgf/cm2
CHART 2. CURING TIME TABLE
|Temperature (°C)||Gelling||Full Curing|
|5~9||2 hr.||90 hr.|
|10~14||90 min.||64 hr.|
|15~19||45 min.||28 hr.|
|20~29||30 min.||18 hr.|
|30~39||20 min.||7 hr.|
|40||12 min.||5 hr.|
|Please make pull out test over 24 hours after full cured.|
CHART 3. FIXING CONSUMPTION PER CARTRIDGE
|Anchor Size||Hole Diameter
|Number of Fixings|
|Note: Based on continuous installation without interruptions or nozzle changes. Provided as a guide and will vary with temperature.|
How to install chemical anchor?
1. Drill the specific hole size and depth. 2. Clean dust with brush and air blow pump. 3. Press out unmixed resin which can’t be used. 4. Inject mixed resin into drilled hole and fill from the bottom. 5. Insert rebar/threaded rod/steel strip. Curing time refer to TDS. Don’t touch until full curing. The installation process will affect the bonding performance of chemical anchors.