NYLON SLEEVE FOR HOLLOW BRICK FIXING
Anchorings in perforated brick masonry with injection mortars. Forms a solid plug of adhesive in the brick or block cavity to provide secure anchoring point. Once the resin is cured you’ll have a very strong anchorage that doesn’t reply on expansion and the brick won’t crack under load.
Suitable fastener for hollow brick, solid brick, perforated bricks, perforated sand-lime brick and solid block made from lightweight concrete base material.
- Item: #819
- Size: M15X85, M16X85, M20X85
- For M8-M14 Threaded Rod
Features & Benefits
- Corrosion resistant nylon.
- No expansion stress on brick.
- Overhead installation with fast curing anchoring adhesive.
- Allow for use with various threaded rod diameters.
- Easy, simple and quick installation.
How to fix anchor sleeve with injection mortar?
Drill hole to specified diameter in brick or block using a drill bit. Brush and blow dust out of holes. Insert nylon sleeve into hole. Dispensing chemical anchor into sleeve. Insert threaded rod or stud into sleeve. Allow adhesive to cure before loading.