COLD WEATHER PURE EPOXY CHEMICAL ANCHOR
X500SD 400ml is designed for higher performance demands. With upgraded formula allows winter applications. With excellent performance in winter season, it is particularly for higher strength requirements. Styrene free low odor pure epoxy resin based chemical injection anchoring system can work in water saturated and damp environment.
Suitable for wet concrete, high chemical resistance, universal solution and heavier loads. Offer excellent adhesion to steel and concrete and has the highest performance and load values of all our systems. Used widely for loads in colder situations due to a low temperature range.
- Model name: X500SD
- Material: Pure Epoxy
- Shelf life: 18 months
- Size: 400ml
- Ratio: 3:1
- Mixed color: Dark Green
- Package: One cartridge with one mixer
Features & Benefits
- Excellent performance for winter season, no freeze in winter season. Cold weather formula.
- Higher strength. Extra heavy duty bond and high load capacity.
- Extra heavy duty bond and high load capacity.
- Excellent adhesion on dry, wet holes.
- Styrene free and low odor with VOC(Volatile Organic Compounds).
- ICC certification is pending.
- Anchoring in large hole diameter and deep holes.
- Wet concrete or damp environment and where heavy load are required.
- Special formula for winter season installation.
Cold weather application and heavy load
X500SD is designed for lower temperature and wet concrete. Our engineers have ability to design special formula to fit with your demands.
X500SD is upgraded formula for higher performance requirement. Heavy load for civil construction and infrastructure.
Water saturated concrete test and non-drip test
X500SD can install at wet concrete. (Bonding strength will decrease about 20% than installed at dry concrete.)
Non-drip formula, ideal for overhead installation. Versatile and multi-purpose pure epoxy with longer curing time is more flexible on applications.
CHART 1. SOLID SUBSTRATE REBAR INSTALLATION DETAILS
|Pressure||Destroy Haul Strength (Kgf/KN)||Safety Haul Strength (Kgf/KN)||Working Standard (mm)|
|Concrete Strength||4,000 psi||280 kg/cm2||4,000 psi||280 kg/cm2||Hole Diameter||Hole Depth|
|Remarks:||1. Concrete Strength fc’: 280kg/cm2 (4,000 psi)
2. Rebar Strength: #3~#5 fy: 2,800 kgf/cm2, #6~#11 fy= 4,200 kgf/cm2
CHART 2. CURING TIME TABLE
|Temperature (°C)||Gelling||Full Curing|
|5~9||2 hr.||90 hr.|
|10~14||90 min.||64 hr.|
|15~19||45 min.||28 hr.|
|20~29||30 min.||18 hr.|
|30~39||20 min.||7 hr.|
|40||12 min.||5 hr.|
|Please make pull out test over 24 hours after full cured.|
CHART 3. FIXING CONSUMPTION PER CARTRIDGE
|Anchor Size||Hole Diameter
|Number of Fixings|
|Note: Based on continuous installation without interruptions or nozzle changes. Provided as a guide and will vary with temperature.|